How OnlyFans subscription works, and how getting started


The popularity of the social media platform OnlyFans exploded during the pandemic as sex workers, musicians and online influencers used it to charge fans for exclusive access to photos, videos and other material. The website has attracted more than 130 million creators. That popularity also brought with it additional scrutiny, and the website is positioning itself more as a forum for musicians, fitness instructors and adult sex workers, while many of its most popular creators post videos of themselves engaging in sexual behavior, several mainstream celebrities like Bella Poarch, Belle Delphine and Tana Mongeau have also set up accounts. The changes are needed because of mounting pressure from banking partners and payment providers, according to the company. The website is trying to raise money from outside investors at a valuation of more than $1 billion dollars, The website has been praised for giving adult sex workers a safer place to do their jobs, but sex work still has a stigma. The website handled more than $2 billion dollars in sales last year and is on pace to generate more than double that this year. It keeps 20% of that figure.


OnlyFans is a subscription site that enables content creators to works monetize their influence according to the site itself. It is a platform allows creators works to upload their content behind a paywall which can be accessed by their fans for a monthly fee and one off tips to earn on the website you need to add your payment information verify your account and complete everything and set your subscription price after all this you can decide for yourself when getting to pay you, the app said 60,000 content creators were on the platform and more than 7 million registered users, the platform is growing exponentially currently over 3000 new content creators every week and have around 1000 new users registering every hour.


After you have done all that you can start creating posts and lock them behind your paywall share them with your fans you can also choose to create a free account and have your fans not pay a monthly fee but only pay an amount when you share something with their fans creators uses the most time Reddit to promote their profile read more about this by clicking the link.


A subscription based social media platform a subscription based social network that prides itself on being the Snapchat has featured not a premium service allowing users of the platform to pay for services such as adding a business page adding voice and video calls and adding cloud storage this new way of social media is so popular because of these options. For $4.99 per month, users get access to all premium features. There have already gotten millions of users works on his platform looking for an alternative to Snapchat and all other social media platforms with limitations after paying your subscription fee users gain access to your feed where they can view your exclusive content creators keep 80% of the generated money by their account whilst the remaining 20% goes to the website.


Server IP: 50.18.238.17